Senin, 14 September 2015

Adele - Dont You Remember

XIntro: D4 D (4x)
D
G
When
will I see you again?
              Bm
You
left with no goodbye
D
G
Not
a single word was said
D
D/F# G
No
final kiss to seal any sins
Bm
D G
I
had no idea of the state we were in
                A
I
know I have a fickle heart
      A
And
a bitterness
      Bm
And
a wandering eye
F#
A
And
a heaviness in my head
D
Dmaj7 G
But
don't you remember?
Em
Asus4 A D
Don't
you remember?
G
D F#madd6 G
The
reason you loved me before
Em
Asus4 A D
Baby
please remember me once more
D
G
When
was the last time that you thought of me?
Bm
D G
Or
have you completely erased me from your memory?
D
F#madd6 G
I
often think about where I went wrong
Bm
D G
The
more I do the less I know
                A
I
know I have a fickle heart
      A
And
a bitterness
      Bm
And
a wandering eye
F#
A
And
a heaviness in my head
D
Dmaj7 G
But
don't you remember?
Em
Asus4 A D
Don't
you remember?
G
D F#madd6 G
The
reason you loved me before
Em
Asus4 A G
Baby
please remember me once more
Bb
F/C
Gave
you the space so you could breathe
C
G
I
kept my distance so you would be free
Bb
Dm
In
hope that you'd find the missing piece
Em
A4 A
To
bring you back to me
E
G#madd6 A
Why
don't you remember?
F#m
Bsus4 B E
Don't
you remember?
A
E G#madd6 A
The
reason you loved me before
F#m
Bsus4 B A
Baby
please remember me once more
E
A
When
will I see you again?


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar